Monday, March 24, 2008

School Vacations

As my neighbor Andy, god love him, says, "I'm finding it really hard to get an education with all these new days off from school."

It's the Monday after Easter and Julie's off from school. She was also off on Friday. JP and I have to work today. I've just made thirteen phone calls trying to find someone for Julie to play with. Nobody is around. Literally. Nobody has to work today? What do working parents do with their kids on these kinds of days? Where is everyone? Isn't spring break coming up soon, why do we need this day off as well? Jesus rose on Sunday, he didn't take Monday off, he was booked with visitations. C'mon people! Back to work!

Oh, this'll make me some friends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys seem to have more days off than we do. Wish I lived close enough to help you out. Meggy would have loved to play with Julie!

johnso2 said...

What a good blog you have here. Please update it more often. This topics is my interest. Thank you. . . Vacuum Insulated Glass